Rose of Tralee International Festival Monster Raffle: Terms & Conditions
This raffle is organised and administered by the Rose of Tralee International Festival, Ashe Memorial Hall, Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry, V92W65E, Ireland.
The Rose of Tralee International Festival was issued a Lottery Licence by the Tralee District Court on the 1st April, 2022.
To be eligible to enter the raffle, entrants must:
• Be over 18 years of age by 1 January 2022
• Not be an employee of The Rose of Tralee International Festival
• Have purchased at least one ticket at €20 each
The prize consists of the following:
• First Prize: Kia Ceed GT Line (2022 / 222 Reg).
• Please note there is no second or third prize
Closing date for returning tickets to The Rose of Tralee International Festival and entering the draw is Tuesday 1st November 2022. Any tickets received after this date will be disqualified.
The winner will be drawn by an independent person on Friday 4th November 2022. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified within 15 working days of the closing date either by mail, email or telephone.
The winner's name will be announced on The Rose of Tralee International Festival website
Full address details will not be disclosed. Also:
• The winner will be contacted by mail, telephone or email. In the event that we cannot contact the winner within 28 days after the draw, the prize will be awarded to a new winner.
• If the writing is illegible on the ticket and no contact details are given, a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
• The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
• By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
The Rose of Tralee International Festival respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.
The Rose of Tralee International Festival reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the raffle or alter the raffle at any time without prior notice.