Enter now to represent your city, county or country at the 2022 Rose of Tralee International Festival.
If you are sensory impaired or have a disability that means you cannot complete the online form, please email email@example.com
All entrants must:
Applicants can include
1) AGE: 18 years of age by January 1st, 2022, and will not have reached your 30th birthday on or prior to September 1st, 2022.
2) STATUS: Single / Married or anyone identifying as female is welcome to enter.
3) IRISH DESCENT: Be an Irish citizen or of Irish origin by virtue of one of your ancestors having been born in Ireland.
4) HISTORY: Never have previously represented any Centre as a Rose in the Regional Festival or International Rose of Tralee Selection. Be available for Rose Selection events and if selected be available for International Festival events.
5) ENTRY FEE: An entrant sponsorship fee of €200 is required for entrants based in Ireland. Your local Rose Centre will give you more details. Contact your local International Centre directly for their sponsorship details.
NOTE: For applicants residing outside the island of Ireland - be living in the region you wish to represent for a minimum of one year and recommend that if selected as the Rose that you will remain resident in this region for the following 12 months.