Ticket Terms & Conditions
For your information your ticket is issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the event and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You need a valid ticket that must be produced and scanned to gain access to the event area.
- Those seeking to gain admission using a counterfeit ticket will be prosecuted.
- Event Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove any person from the venue for reason of public safety.
- Only in the event of the performance being cancelled will we refund your ticket.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Promoter may need to make alterations to the event line up and advertised details of the performance at short notice. If this occurs the Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
- This event may be recorded or filmed. Buying a ticket confirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of you as a member of the audience.
- Any juveniles (from 12 years to 17 years) must be accompanied by an adult (Max 4 juveniles in the care of 1 adult).
- Children under 12 not allowed.
- Box Office for Dome events situated outside the Dome entrance area.
- We’re sorry if your personal property is lost or damaged while at the event but neither the promoter, event management or producers can be held responsible.
- Before entering, all patrons will be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. In the interest of safety where offensive materials are found or anyone refusing consent to a personal search will be denied entry.
- The use of camera or recording equipment is prohibited.
- Crowd surfing/moshing is not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the venue without refund.
- Meet & Greets: Are not available for purchase. Please connect to the Rose of Tralee Facebook & Twitter accounts for Meet & Greet giveaways.
- Accessible Seating Area: ASA Access is solely for people with disabilities and their companions.
- The Accessible Seating Area (i.e., wheelchair spaces and companion seats) are limited and intended for use by an individual with a disability and their companion. By purchasing two tickets (one per person) for accessible seating you represent that you or a member of your party has a disability that requires the accessible features provided by this seating location. Fraudulent use of these tickets may lead to individuals being denied access. Please email your request for Accessible Seating quoting your Ticket booking number to email@example.com
- We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.